Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 12:38 AM
Company Name:Valley View Dental
Compensation$17 to $22 Annually
Benefits Offered Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Seeking Highly Skilled and Professional Front Desk Coordinator for our Dental Practice
We are a busy and growing Dental Office with an immediate opening for a full/part time front desk coordinator. We offer a friendly caring working atmosphere, and competitive pay and benefits. Experience in dental field preferred, but we will train the right person. We are an EOE.
Primary Job Duties Include:
· Operate telephone, screen and forward calls, providing information, taking messages, and scheduling appointments.
· Answer inquiries and obtain information for general public, patients, visitors, and other interested parties. Along with internet communication.
· Provide information to callers
· Perform routine clerical and administrative functions such as drafting correspondence, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files.
· Ability to project a positive, warm and professional image in person and on the phone
· Must be articulate, detailed and service- oriented
· Enjoys motivating others to success
· Must demonstrate excellent communication skills- Talking to others to convey information effectively
· You must have the ability to multi-task, take initiative and anticipate needs of others
· You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from time to time and that you may be asked to “help out” in other areas of the office.
· Able to work with a team, with humor, enthusiasm and professionalism.
· Accurate keyboarding skills at 40 words per minute.
· Work experience not necessary will train.
To apply, you need to send the following 2 things via e-mail to SReyes@jennymillerdds.com:
· Your resume with contact information
· Your written answers to at least three of the following questions:
o Tell us a little about yourself discussing your temperament, ideas on teaming, and initiative.
o What would former supervisors say is the best thing about you?
o How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
o What about this job is attractive to you?
o What does “service” mean to you?
About valley view dental:
We are Small but busy dental office in St Peter for 14 years. We Pride ourselves in treating our patients like family with individualized care. We offer a wide range of services for small children to grandparents.
Company address: 1302 marshall street
• Location: Mankato, Saint Peter, MN
• Post ID: 28177682 mankato