Posted: Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:08 AM
Company Name:Carlson & Stewart Refrigeration Inc.
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Payroll, Benefits & HR Administrator
Carlson & Stewart Refrigeration, a Midwest leader in industrial and commercial refrigeration, is seeking a permanent full-time Payroll, Benefits & HR Administrator to be located in our Marshall, MN office.
• Manage and oversee the recruitment and onboarding of new employees
• Administer benefits for new, existing and outgoing employees - providing support to employees, and managing the renewal process (open enrollment)
• Setup employees within the payroll system, including all wage, elected benefits deductions and garnishment orders and processing subsequent payroll related changes in the system
• Process weekly payroll for approximately 70 employees, including calculating overtime pay, awarding on-call vacation, and properly deducting vacation used
• Remit weekly payroll withholding to the proper governing authorities
• Record weekly payroll journal entries in the system
• Responsible for 401k administration to include adding and changing employee information, notifying newly eligible employees during open enrollment, etc.
• Oversee the Workers Compensation claims process
• Maintain Employee Handbook and company policies and procedures
• Maintain all employee personnel records
• Manage the offboarding process for outgoing employees
• Perform quarterly and annual payroll filing
• Prepare and distribute W-2s
• Complete verification of wage reports and comply with requests for wage information from Federal and State agencies
• Perform other HR duties as assigned
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Minimum of 3+ years of human resources experience
• Good working knowledge of employment laws and practices
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with the ability to interact professionally and appropriately with all employees and applicants
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion of sensitive information
• Strong knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel
• SHRM and/or HRCI certification preferred
Wage will be based on experience. Benefits offered include health, dental, disability, vision, 401k, flex, HSA, and profit sharing: Send resumes to Carlson & Stewart Refrigeration; 700 Huron Road; Marshall, MN 56258 or email to email@example.com
About Carlson & Stewart Refrigeration Inc.:
Carlson & Stewart Refrigeration (CSR) engineers, installs and services industrial and commercial refrigeration systems for the meat packing, poultry, dairy, beverage, bakery, cold storage industries and supermarkets. Our clients are located throughout Minnesota, the Dakotas, Iowa and Wisconsin.
No matter the size or scope of your business, CSR will carefully analyze your unique needs, then take your project from concept, to install to operation. At every step of this project path, our highly trained technicians are there to offer the expertise and consultation you need to ensure your investment operates at peak efficiency and offers long-term return on investment.
Once a system is installed, that is just the beginning of your business relationship with CSR. Our technicians provide you preventive maintenance and on-demand service 24/7/365. It is this support and promise of reliability that has helped us earn so many long-term clients.
• Location: Mankato, Marshall, MN
• Post ID: 19776753 mankato